Snow Mountain Ranch, Colorado
Sept 11-14, 2014
When packing, keep in mind that temperatures in Colorado can fluctuate tremendously throughout the day so layer, layer, layer! You will want to avoid cotton clothing. Some of the things we will be doing may cause you to sweat, so a man-made wicking material will always be best! We will not be doing anything fancy, so bring your “play” clothes”!
Here’s a suggested list of things to bring!
- Long pants for hiking
- Short pants for hiking
- Wool socks (merino wool is wonderful!)
- Closed toe shoes for hiking: Hiking shoes or boots, trail shoes, or tennis shoes
- Tennis shoes for playing and hanging out (can be the same ones as above!)
- Fleece jacket for cool mornings and evenings
- Light gloves and hat, just in case it gets really chilly!
- Comfortable clothing for playing all day ‚Äì long and short sleeves and pants
- ABS Purple Member T-shirt
- Swim suit for Sulpher Springs Pools adventure and pool at ranch
- If you’ve got one ‚Äì bring a headlamp for hiking in case we do a moonlight hike
- Hat would be a good idea
- Sun glasses
- If you have a small backpack with a hydration system, bring it!
- Rain gear ‚Äì just in case‚Ä¶
- Any alcohol you wish to consume in your room or in the ABS Social room (there will be nowhere at the ranch to purchase any)
We’ll have sunscreen and bug spray for all to use!