Soar through the air and strike a pose in a relaxing fashion with a 50 minute Aerial Yoga class hosted by FlowFoundry ICT.
Aerial Yoga is a fairly new practice that modifies traditional yoga poses using the aerial hammock apparatus to encourage deeper stretching, lengthening and strengthening. The aerial hammock/swing is suspended from the ceiling, allowing gravity to assist in playful, creative and fluid movement without compressing the joints or spine.
Class sizes are small (seven students max per session) to provide an intimate setting and ease of movement.
You must be a member to purchase tickets for this adventure. Please log in to your account to continue.
Not a Member?
Our mission is to create opportunities for women to step out of their comfort zone, try new things, and have fun in a kind, welcoming, and fun environment!
For only $49.00 a year, you will enjoy:
- Access to the private, members-only section of the ABS website where you select your adventures and connect with other adventurous women.
- The opportunity to join in and participate in planned adventures as much or as little as you wish.
- An Adventurous Babes Society T-Shirt with your first year membership.
- A lifetime of memories and accomplishments.
- The honor of calling yourself an “Adventurous Babe”!