Virtual Book Club “The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek” on Zoom
- Monday, June 8, 2020
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Free - $10.00
For our “virtual” June Book Club we’re going to read
Kim Michele Richardson’s “The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek”.
According to goodreads.com, this book is a powerful message about how the written word affects people. It’s a story of hope, heartbreak, raw courage and strength, splintered with poverty and oppression, and one woman’s chances beyond the darkly hollows.
Let’s gather for a “virtual discussion of this book”
You must be a member to purchase tickets for this adventure. Please log in to your account to continue.
Not a Member?
Our mission is to create opportunities for women to step out of their comfort zone, try new things, and have fun in a kind, welcoming, and fun environment!
For only $49.00 a year, you will enjoy:
- Access to the private, members-only section of the ABS website where you select your adventures and connect with other adventurous women.
- The opportunity to join in and participate in planned adventures as much or as little as you wish.
- An Adventurous Babes Society T-Shirt with your first year membership.
- A lifetime of memories and accomplishments.
- The honor of calling yourself an “Adventurous Babe”!